Saturday, March 10, 2012

St. Paddy's is coming!

Just a quick post. I suddenly realized that St. Patrick's Day is next Saturday and I haven't got any decorations up except the wreath I made! So I dug out the box of decorations and got out what I could find (and found St. Paddy severely lacking) . Crackers and the bug wanted to help, so we put out a few thing and definitely need to make more! Anyway, Crackers and the bug wanted to show you how they were getting into the holiday spirit. So without further ado, I give you............






And this leprechaun, along with three Irish flags, were all I found in the box.

Sorry it's kind of blurry. I forgot to turn on the macro.

And here is the wreath I made. A dollar store special. If you want to see how I made it, go to http://www.bygeorgeyouvegotit.blogspot.com/2012/03/st-patricks-day-wreath.html . You'll never guess what I used for the wreath form.



So, I'm going to use the 3 flags and make a cute decoration. I'll post it here so you can see. That's is for this time. Goodbye and love to all,


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Crackers and I really want know what you think.