Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A new cousin for Crackers

I apologize for not posting today. Another doctor's appointment for the hubby. I can't keep them straight. If they didn't give reminder calls, we'd probably miss most of them! And there are going to be more. A CT scan of his heart and an ultrasound of his lower chest/upper abdomen. Some more blood work....yada yada yada. So, I will be posting, but I may not be regular. And the dotee doll tutorial will have to wait. For now, let me show you the latest creation. Introducing Crackers' cousin.......

Penelope!

She is a work in progress, but she is almost done. When she's done, she's going to go live with a little girl named Hannah and her mommy, LoriAnn all the way in Indiana!  We'll be giving her a farewell party at the end of March, and you can send her your good wishes by leaving a comment. It's a long way from home, and she's just a little scared to travel so far. But, she is excited to go there,too, because she knows she will be loved and have a good home. And she hopes that Hannah and her mommy will build her a nice, soft nest so she will feel right at home.

Well, that's all for today. I promise I will get back in the groove soon, but grandpa comes first. See you all next time and love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Crackers and I really want know what you think.