Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Camping and fishing....

Hey everybody! It's been a while since I posted, I didn't realize how long! Life has taken over and I have really been enjoying the summer. We went camping again, this time to Lost Creek Lake, and it was so nice. Here are some pictures:


We had a few visitors there. This one was enjoying the shade sitting on our Styrofoam cooler.


Cameron is turning into a great little fisherman. He caught the most and the biggest! Not enough to have a fish fry, like we were hoping, but he got to eat his fish. After he cleaned it, of course.





Hally learned how to clean a fish, too. I thought she would be too squeamish, but she chopped that head right off without blinking an eye! I was so proud. =)
Right behind our campsite was this really taaaaaall pine tree that Cameron decided he had to climb before we left.

 


That dark spot on the right is Cameron. He was dressed in black or you might not be able to see him!

Well, that's it for today. Short post, I know, but I'm trying to catch up on some things and get some projects done for you to see. See ya later and love to all,

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. Looks like you all had a good time. Love that the kids clean their own fish. My kiddos love to go fishing with their Dad. Still to little to clean their own fish but one day. :)

    ~j3ss1ca (Swap-Bot)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Crackers and I really want know what you think.