Thursday, January 26, 2012

Well, I think I'm set to go. I've got my signature, my template and layout, (which may change) and my partner! Crackers. Who has turned out not to be a he but a she instead. As I was making him, I just kept getting the feeling that "he" wasn't a boy. Then when I put pink legwarmers on her, that was a sure sign......my duck is a girl. (Which is kind of understandable, you know, because it's kind of hard to tell until they get a little bigger.)

Crackers isn't your ordinary, run-of-the-mill duck, you know. She is a little plump and has some loopy hair right at the very top of her pointy little head, and she has very un-duckly legs. You see, they are really loooooong. That's why she needs leg warmers! Long skinny legs get cold, you know. And she has BIG feet, just like me! She's a little shy right now, but she'll get used to having her photo taken, because it's going to happen a lot. I'm even trying to talk her into writing a post every once in a while, so look for that in the future (if I can convince her that you want to hear from her). We can call it "All Quacked Up" or something like that.

So, drum roll please..................da-da-da da-da-da da-da-da DA! Here she is, Crackers, the Duck!


She likes to sit on my laptop because it keeps her little tushie warm, but it makes typing very difficult, so I have to kick her off when I'm writing a post. (She pouts a little, but I just ignore it.)

I have some ideas for future posts, and maybe some weekly posting ideas, too, so I hope you'll come back often and see what happening here at Gramm and Crackers. We love followers and we love comments. Invite your friends and family to join us, too. The more, the merrier!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Crackers and I really want know what you think.