Monday, January 7, 2013

Blog problems

Well, I think I've recovered from the holidays, and now it's time to get back to doing what I love. And one of those things is blogging. Oh, sometimes it's a drag to come up with something to blog, but I love it anyway. Today's post was going to be a hodge-podge of photos showing what we've been up to while I've been gone. The problem is......either blogger or my computer is having a problem! I can't seem to upload any photos! So I'm going to have to do a little digging and see if I can figure out what's wrong. I've been having a few other problems, too, so I need to address them, too. I'll be on the horn to blogger and see what happens. Thanks for your patience. We love you.







No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Crackers and I really want know what you think.